HP DesignJet 30 Driver
HP DesignJet 30 Driver Software Printer
HP DesignJet 30 Driver and Software Download For Mac, Windows – The HP Designjet 30 Driver is an entry-level test unit that offers an alternative to chroma lines. It supports paper sizes up to A3 and uses a six-ink color system with large ink tanks and one color to reduce operating costs. The ink system produces light-proof proofs, and when you use HP’s closed-loop color grading system, you get accurate proofs that you and your customer can count on.
Like DesignJet Z9+, The Designjet 30 can handle a very respectable resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi. This value is high enough to produce excellent proofs, and the optional HP PostScript RIP further improves the accuracy with which it is printed. Other optional accessories include a network adapter and additional paper trays. Frankly, I really would not want to print on paper much smaller than A3, because the Designjet paper tray is not particularly suitable for small formats, especially for 4×6 postcards.
HP DesignJet 30 Driver Software for Windows
Designjet 30 Series PCL3GUI Installer
HP Designjet 30 System Maintenance Utility
HP DesignJet 30 Support OS :
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit, Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Step download and install for Windows
- Click Download file. Find the location where the file is saved.
- Double-click on the downloaded EXE file, then the installation will start automatically.
HP DesignJet 30 Driver Download For Mac
Mac HP Designjet Raster Driver
How to download and install for Mac OS X
Download and install procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the mounted disk image.
- Double-click on the file included in the folder. The installation starts automatically